Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Day One (7/26/07)

Well the journey has begun. Before actually arriving in Beijing, I get a mini tour of the airpors in America. I fly from St. Louis to Denver to San Francisco and then finally arrive in Beijing. My day bgan with a 3 a.m. wake up call and arriving at the St. Louis airport by 4:00 a.m. for my 6:30 a.m. flight. I have been anticipating this for nearly a full yearand I think I am even more anxious now. Day one is actually ending the same way as it started, on an airplane heading to Beijing. Who knew that an 11 hour flight could be so boring (just joking). They are tying to help us pass the time by showing us four movies: The Astronaut Farmer, Premonition, In The Land Of Women, and Blades Of Glory. There is also a little girl sitting next to me keeping me entertained, so I guess it could be worse.

No comments: